The feeling of coming out of the shower and getting a fresh warm towel is just amazing. You can also have the pleasure of these warm towels by installing towel warmers in your house. If you are planning to purchase one then it can be really confusing for you because of the variety available in the market. To help you with the choice, we have listed this buying guide for you. So, here are the details
Points to Consider While Buying Towel Warmers
- Type of Towel Warmer – The first thing that you need to choose is the type of towel warmer. There are many different types available. To begin with, you have an electric towel warmer, dual fuel towel warmer and central heating towel warmers available in the market. You can choose as per the utility and as per the requirements. Central heating towel warmers are popular but electrical models are becoming more popular now.
- Place of Installation – You need to check the place where you wish to install this towel warmer. This could be near the kitchen, in the kitchen or in the bath area. There are factors that would impact your choice. For example, you need to have enough space for installing the towel warmer. You also need to have the pipework and socket. This would also impact the type of towel warmer that you can purchase.
- Size– There are different sizes available but you can choose the one which is convenient for you to use. If you wish to use the towel warmers for kitchen area then you need a small towel warmer whereas you might want to opt for a larger model if you are purchasing it for the bathroom area. This would also determine the number of towels you can hang in one time.
- Material – The most common material you will find in the market is mild steel. The material is sturdy and it is strong but you can also find the towel warmers made of aluminum as well. These towel warmers made of Aluminium are much more efficient and lightweight. The choice depends on your preference.
- Design – You need to check the design of the towel warmer. Ensure that it matches with the interiors. You might want to pay special attention to the design element if you are installing one in the kitchen area.
- Cost and Warranty– The last factor to consider is the cost and the warranty. Check for what fits into your budget. The swanky designs would certainly be a little more expensive than the plain ones. In addition to this, you can check out the warranty for the towel warmers. This is especially useful if you are going to purchase the electric models.
These are all the factors that need to be considered while purchasing a best towel warmer. This will help you in making the choice quickly and at the same time, you will be able to choose the best towel warmer for your house.